Updated Policies and Procedures
Updated June 23, 2021
The latest event and safety information will be posted on this page so please check back regularly.
Ticket purchasers will receive a pre-show email with specific information prior to each performance.
- Please do not attend an Opening Nights performance if you or anyone with whom you have had contact in the last 14 days has symptoms of COVID-19.
- Prior to attending an Opening Nights performance, please review the CDC signs and symptoms.
- In accordance with university policy, masks are recommended while indoors, including while sitting during the performance.
- All Opening Nights events are NON-Smoking.
- Persons and bags are subject to screening.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending an Opening Nights event, employees, volunteers, and patrons voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Seating at Performances
- Late seating is not guaranteed. Latecomers to events will be seated in accordance with the artist’s preference or at the discretion of the House Manager and Opening Nights staff.