Updated Policies and Procedures
Updated August 24, 2021
The latest event and safety information will be posted on this page so please check back regularly.
Ticket purchasers will receive a pre-show email with specific information prior to each performance. Please make sure your email is updated with Opening Nights.
PLEASE BE ADVISED:
Opening Nights health and safety protocols are consistent with The Florida Board of Governors and Florida State University. Face masks are expected to be worn in all FSU facilities. This includes visitors, staff, faculty and students attending Opening Nights performances.
Florida State University has installed six air purifiers in Ruby Diamond Concert Hall’s orchestra level and four in the balcony. The university installed two air purifiers in Opperman Music Hall.
The purifiers are “Surgically Clean Air”, JADE (SCA5000C). More information is available at: https://surgicallycleanair.com/jade/.
- Please do not attend an Opening Nights performance if you or anyone with whom you have had contact in the last 14 days has symptoms of COVID-19.
- Prior to attending an Opening Nights performance, please review the CDC signs and symptoms.
- In accordance with university policy, masks are recommended while indoors, including while sitting during the performance.
- All Opening Nights events are NON-Smoking.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending an Opening Nights event, employees, volunteers, and patrons voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.