Designed to be the centerpiece of downtown Tallahassee’s Cascades Park and to take advantage of the city’s idyllic weather, the Adderley Amphitheater at Cascades Park is a spectacular outdoor venue certain to attract a variety of artists and countless music lovers eager to hear them.
Free parking is available in several government-owned lots/garages adjacent to the park, as well as throughout downtown just a few blocks away. Event attendees are discouraged from parking in the Myers Park neighborhood and along roadways. Parking Garages include:
- NE Corner of Bloxham Street & Calhoun Street
- Corner of Gadsden Street & St. Augustine Street
- Corner of Madison Street & S. Meridian Road
- SW Corner of Monroe Street & Bloxham Street
Pay parking is available in the public garage located at 850 S. Gadsden Street under the Millstream at Cascades across from the entrance to the AC Marriott Hotel.
Handicap parking available in the Florida Department of Transportation parking lot across from the East Gate.
1001 South Gadsden Street
Outside food and beverages not allowed. Beverages (non-alcoholic and alcoholic) and food items are available for purchase. Selection will vary.
Three different types of seating are available: Reserved Seating, General Admission grass areas, and Handicap accessible seating.
There are three types of seats for ticketed events:
- Permanent/reserved seat designated by a section, row and seat number
- General admission grass seating in a first-come, first served area
- Handicap accessible seats. (Guests may purchase 1 companion seat with each accessible seat.) See seating chart for handicap accessible seat locations. For special needs seating, please email Scott@ScottCarswellPresents.com for assistance.