The Moon is Tallahassee’s premier variety showcase for entertainment, hosting major concerts featuring country, rock, reggae, rap, jazz, R&B, and more. It can accommodate up to 1,500 with seating for 900.
New Seating Procedures
- Due to social distancing, for Winter programs Opening Nights is limiting capacity to roughly 30 percent of the total venue capacity with seats arranged in pairs and groups of four.
- To comply with CDC guidelines on social distancing, patrons will be seated by zone at the appointed time that is indicated on their performance tickets. In consideration of fellow patrons, please promptly arrive at the appointed time on your ticket.
- Late seating is not guaranteed. Latecomers to events will be seated in accordance with the artist’s preference or at the discretion of the House Manager and Opening Nights staff.
- Patrons arriving prior to their appointed seating times should remain in their cars.
- When standing in line to enter the venue, please adhere to social distancing of 6 feet.
- While exiting the venue, patrons should maintain social distancing of 6 feet.
- Tickets on the floor and first level will enter and exit through The Moon’s west entrance. All upper level ticket holders will enter through The Moon’s front entrance.
- Please do not move chairs or change tables without the assistance of an usher.
General parking is available in the Parkway Center parking lot on Apalachee Parkway (near the Beall’s Outlet).
Accessible parking is available in the main parking lot adjacent to The Moon.
Sponsor and Member Parking
The gated parking lot at The Moon is reserved for Concierge parking. Preferred parking is available directly across the street from The Moon in the south parking lot of the Parkway Center. Crosswalk attendants will be in place an hour prior to the performance.
Venue Cleaning Protocols
- The Moon will be sanitized before and after each event with a full building disinfection ULV fogging system that uses hypochlorous acid at 500 PPM.
- Masks must be worn when walking to the restrooms and when inside the restrooms. An attendant at each restroom will control access and sanitization.
- Prior to each performance, high-touched surfaces such as railings, door handles, counters and tables will be cleaned and disinfected.
- After each performance, seat covers will be laundered and sanitized.
- Sanitizing stations will be placed at all entry points; the front of the house, the back of the house and the member lounge.
- An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By attending an Opening Nights event and entering The Moon facilities, employees, volunteers, and patrons voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
- All beverage service will be table service. There will be no walk-up service available.
- Beverages will be served in plastic cups.
- Table service for beverages is available until 10 minutes before the start of the performance. Credit cards or ON Member Complimentary Beverage Tickets only please. No cash accepted.
Member and Sponsor Lounge
Opening Nights Sponsors and Members at the Partner level and above will have access to the Member Lounge. For 7:30 pm performances, the lounge will open at 6:30 pm and close at 7:15 pm.